Westside Discs New Bag: The Refuge
Westside Discs has recently been working on expanding its products offered. They have recently released a new backpack, the Refuge. This is available in three different patterns; Black, Desert Digital Camo, and Midnight Camo. Check this bag out at Infinite Discs, it is available for $79.99.
The Westside Discs Refuge Pack is a versatile and lightweight bag. This can hold 18 discs in its main compartment, with 2 or more discs in the top pocket. It also features a side pocket that is large enough to hold some apparel items. There is a front pocket that will keep your valuables safe and organized as well. Additionally, there are side straps to hold the longer items such as a stool or umbrella. It even features an adjustable water bottle pouch to hold your needed hydration.
This bag is rugged and built for the course.
- Main compartment holds18+ discs.
- 32 ounce adjustable water bottle pouch
- Front pocket with mesh divider that acts as a putter pouch
- Top pocket for extra discs or apparel items
- Cloth-lined valuables pocket
- Thick back and shoulder padding with a breathable back panel
- 8 attachment points for towels, bag tags, and other customization options
- Elastic webbing on the front makes for better durability and more customization
- Side straps to secure longer items like stools and umbrellas in the water bottle or side storage pouch
- Hard molded feet with a water-resistant bottom to keep your bag upright and dry
Check this bag out along with any of your other disc golf needs at Infinite Discs.