Woah, 47 days are left in the 2022 year. Its funny how some days in the year things just last forever, but then when you look into the past, the time has simply sped on by. Simply outstanding. With a new year around the corner comes time to open up applications for Team Infinite.
This year has been quite a good year for Team Infinite! We’ve had excellent team members do well in their tournaments, put on some large tournaments, or grow personally. Drew Gibson taking the Las Vegas Challenge, Cole Redalen going on tour for the full year, the Lynds twins dominating the Florida area, Zoe Andyke helping disc golf grow in South America, Shawn Swapp’s beloved Beehive classic gaining enough traction to become an A tier next year, Joanna Latini starting a disc golf podcast with some friends, Al Hobbs getting his 2nd Pro Masters win this year, Das Boutin participating in a the MVP Open Throw off, Blaine Anderson becoming the first Nebraska State Champion, Taylor Aubuchan doubling his YouTube channel’s subscribers, and Hali Trevena, Seth Dey, Jordan Lynds, Emmanuele Lizama, Dallas Garber, Carter Pearson, and Hunter Snow all had huge increases to their PDGA ratings over this year. And so many other feats were accomplished by other members of Team Infinite, they are all awesome!
Now, here is your chance to join the ranks of Team Infinite. It is a pretty simple process, fill out the application that is found at the end of this post. Below you’ll find information regarding the team tiers, what we are looking for, and how to better your chance to get on the team. There isn’t one tier that is better than the other, they are just oriented to a different type of player. Either way, if you belong to one of them, you’re on Team Infinite.
There are three levels within our team, before you apply, please review the guidelines of each so that you know which level suits you:
- The Elite team is reserved for the fast-improving up and comers of the sport. These individuals are highly rated.
- The Ambassador team is reserved for those who are active in promoting disc golf, and they want to work with Infinite Discs as a partner. Such as tournament directors, club officers, educators, and disc golf reviewers. These individuals tend to run multiple events, or have a large social media presence.
- The Core team is for the disc golfer who loves Infinite Discs. They are also doing their best to contribute to disc golf in a positive manner. These individuals may not be the highest rated player, but they have a large presence within their local disc golf community.
What Are the Benefits of Being on Team Infinite?
All Team Infinite members receive:
- Team Infinite Swag Pack
- Pre-Release versions of all new Infinite Discs Mold(s) that will release in 2023
- Discounts on products
- Extra insight on new products and happenings at Infinite Discs
- Access to the Team Infinite Store
- Access to the VIP store
- Opportunities for bonuses based on performance at high-level events
- Access to play in Team Infinite contests
- An allotment of Infinite Discs molds
- Elite Team members will receive added benefits based on their play and/or video coverage in top-tiered events. They also have the opportunity to receive more discounts on products based on their current PDGA rating
- Ambassador Team members will receive extra support and sponsorship when running events. Additionally, they may also receive other benefits based on what type of involvement they have with reviewing products, videos, or social media
- Core Team members will receive a swag pack
Requirements For Team Infinite 2023
- Be an exemplary member of the disc golf community
- Be a current PDGA member
- Interact with (comment, like, and share) Infinite Discs social media posts
- Wear Infinite Discs apparel at tournaments and other disc golf events
- Actively participate in disc golf tournaments, clinics, and other disc golf events
- Make social media posts with #InfiniteDiscs and #TeamInfinite
- Throw what you love, and promote disc golf – and Infinite Discs
- Have a current Infinite Discs profile and use it to review discs, products, courses, etc.
How do I increase my chances of making the team?
We will receive hundreds of excellent applicants, but we can only accept a limited number of new members. Here are a few tips that will help your chances of making the team:
- Active social media presence with a significant following
- Be active in disc golf forums, groups, and your local community
- Maintain a positive attitude, control your emotions, use clean language, and avoid controversial statements in public settings
- Regularly participate in and/or run/help run disc golf leagues and tournaments
- Have a active PDGA membership
- Check out this Northern Chain’s podcast for more tips
Our application process is simple and easy, all you’ll have to do is click on the below link and provide all information that is asked of you. Once you click the submit button, we receive your application. The application will be open until December 1, 2022, at 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time). The Team Infinite members will be announced before January 10, 2023. Between December 1, 2022, and January 10, 2023, we will reach out to the applicants who will represent Infinite Discs for the 2023 season via the provided email with a team contract.
We look forward to learning about you. Please submit your application through the below link, it’ll take around 15 minutes:
P.S. Last tip of advice, within the application, please tell us why you share what you’re sharing – what is the benefit to disc golf, to your disc golf community, to us. Think of it as a value proposition.